WHAT IS PTA?
A PTA is a nonprofit group comprised of parents, teachers, and staff dedicated to improving the educational experience of all students at Hilltop Elementary School. Our goals are to encourage interaction between family and school, serve as a source of support, and work with teachers, staff, and the community at large to improve our children’s educational experience. The PTA works closely with the school administration to meet these goals.
PTA Contributions Plans for 2020-2021
- Provide Wilson Fundation Kids (Makes learning to read fun while laying the groundwork for lifelong literacy)
- Provide Tech nights and Virtual programs
- Provide Computers for Technology and Projector
- Help pay for supplies needed for the school
- Coordinate special breakfasts and lunches for teachers and staff to show our appreciation
- Supply Spirit day and House T-shirts