WHAT IS PTA?
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. A PTA is a nonprofit group comprised of parents, teachers, and staff dedicated to improving the educational experience of all students at Hilltop Elementary School. Our goals are to encourage interaction between family and school, manage families funds to serve as a source of support, and work with teachers, staff, and the community at large to improve our children’s educational experience. The PTA works closely with the school administration to meet these goals.
PTA Contributions Plans for 2021-2022
- Provide upgraded playground equipment for all students.
- Provide after school clubs.
- Provide Computers for Technology and Piano for Music.
- Help pay for supplies needed for the school
- Host Family Fun Nights
- Coordinate special breakfasts and lunches for teachers and staff to show our appreciation
- Supply Spirit day and House T-shirts
- Support all School Programs such as art exhibit, Puppet show, P.E. Fun Run, and Watch D.O.G.S.
- And much, much more